#753, (September 1870-June 1954)
|Birth*||SEP 1870 ||Edwin Latter was born in SEP 1870 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||25 SEP 1870 ||He was baptized on 25 SEP 1870 at Crockenhill, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Rose ? at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with James Latter, Amelia Wickenden, Henry Wickenden, Frederick William Latter and Lucy Ann Latter.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Edwin Latter lived with James Latter and Amelia Wickenden at Park Gate Cottages, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Frederick William Latter and Lucy Ann Latter.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Edwin Latter lived with James Latter and Amelia Wickenden at No 5 Cottage, Park Gate, Lullingstone, Kent, EnglandG, together with Henry Wickenden.6 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1894 ||Edwin Latter married Mary Ann Skinner in JUN 1894 at Hadlow, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Edwin Latter was employed as Carter, flour mill.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mary Ann Skinner lived at Orchard Villas, Mill Street, East Malling, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ellen Maria Latter and Mary Wickenden.9 |
|Death*||JUN 1954 ||Edwin Latter died in JUN 1954 at Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG, aged 83.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1870, 2a 496.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 7 months at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father James Latter, mother Amelia.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, and Amelia's brother Henry, unm age 50.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Ann Skinner & Edwin Latter, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1894, vol 2a 957.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with wife, Mary Ann, nee Skinner, & dau. Ellen Maria.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Maidstone, Kent, Jun 1954, vol 5b 561.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1895, vol 2a 470.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016