#780, (25 December 1825-26 July 1879)
|Birth*||25 DEC 1825 ||Joseph Deeks was born on 25 DEC 1825 at Guildford, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||27 JAN 1846 ||He married Harriet Gatrell, daughter of Joseph Gatrell and Mary Strotten, on 27 JAN 1846 at St Pancras, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of Joseph Deeks was 'Shoemaker.3' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Harriet Gatrell lived at 2 Circus Street, Marylebone, London, EnglandG, together with Mary Louise Deeks, Frederick Deeks, Sophia Harriet Deeks and Edith Deeks.3 |
|(Witness) Marriage||12 APR 1873 ||Joseph Deeks witnessed the marriage of John Hare Willmore and Sophia Harriet Deeks on 12 APR 1873 at Christ Church, Marylebone, London, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Death*||26 JUL 1879 ||Joseph Deeks died on 26 JUL 1879 at Kensington, London, EnglandG, aged 53.6 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Millenium file.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Harriet Gatrell, father Joseph, dec., & Joseph Deeks, father Joseph, dec.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Sophia Harriet Deeks, father Joseph, bookmaker, & John Hare Willmore, father Samuel, currier.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; John Hare Willmore & Sophia Harriett Deeks, Marylebone, London, Apr-Jun 1873, vol 1a 875.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 53, Kensington, Jul-Sep 1879, vol 1a 7.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016