#911, (1836-27 January 1864)
|Birth*||1836 ||Ann Todd was born in 1836 at Wittering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||19 JUN 1836 ||She was baptized on 19 JUN 1836 at All Saints Church, Wittering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Isaac Todd and Elizabeth Hill at Wittering, NorthamptonshireG, together with Catherine Todd, Elizabeth Todd, Sarah Todd, Mary Todd, William Todd and John Todd.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Ann Todd lived with Isaac Todd at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Todd, John Todd, Michael Woodward, John William Woodward and Catherine Todd.4 |
|Marriage*||26 JUL 1858 ||Ann Todd married Robert Newbon on 26 JUL 1858 at All Saints Church, Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, witnessed by Mary Todd.5,6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Ann Todd and Robert Newbon lived at Church Street, Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Todd.7 |
|Death*||27 JAN 1864 ||Ann Todd died on 27 JAN 1864 at Easton on the Hill, NorthamptonshireG.8 |
|Burial*||29 JAN 1864 ||She was buried on 29 JAN 1864 at Easton on the Hill, NorthamptonshireG.9 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 15 at census.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Ann Todd, parents Isaac & Elizth, Whittering, Northants., no. 205, p 26.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert Newbon, 22, father James, & Ann Todd, father Isaac, Easton on the Hill, Northants., no 105, p 53.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert Newbon & Ann Todd, Stamford, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1858, vol 7a 409.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Stamford, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1864, vol 7a 217.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Ann Newbon, age 27, Easton on the Hill, Northants., no 106, p 14.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., James Robert Newbon, parents Robert & Ann, Easton on the Hill, Northants., no 523, p 66.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016