#952, (June 1853-1 May 1918)
|Birth*||JUN 1853 ||Jane Vallins was born in JUN 1853 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||11 JUL 1853 ||She was baptized on 11 JUL 1853 at St Margaret's Church, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Henry Vallins and Ellen Marchant at Cottage, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Henry Vallins, Anne Vallins, Charlotte Vallins, James Vallins and Susanna Vallins.4 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1872 ||Jane Vallins married Orlando Nicholas in DEC 1872 at Halstead, KentG.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 26 Elizabeth Street, Westminster, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||1 MAY 1918 ||She died on 1 MAY 1918 at Victoria Cottage Hospital, Woking, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 64.7 |
|Burial*||10 MAY 1918 ||She was buried on 10 MAY 1918 at St Mary the Virgin, Horsell, Woking, Surrey, EnglandG.8 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 7 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1853, vol 2a 310.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Jane Vallins & Orlando Nicholas, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1872, vol 2a 805.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with husband and 8 children.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, Guildford, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1918, vol 2a 142.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Jane Nicholas, age 64, Horsell, Surrey no 187, p 24.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016