#976, (1853-September 1924)
|Birth*||1853 ||John Smith was born in 1853 at Thorganby, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||7 MAY 1853 ||He was baptized on 7 MAY 1853 at St Helen's Church, Thorganby, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with George Smith at Thorganby, YorkshireG, together with Robert George Smith and Henry Smith.3 |
|Marriage*||1875 ||John Smith married Betsy Ann Smith in 1875 at Boston, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1891 ||The occupation of John Smith was 'Joiner & Wheelwright.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Betsy Ann Smith lived at Village Street, Thorganby, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Nelly Smith, Minnie Smith, Susannah Smith and George Smith.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||John Smith and Betsy Ann Smith lived at Thorganby, YorkshireG, together with George Smith and Annie Smith.5 |
|Residence||3 APR 1911 ||John Smith and Betsy Ann Smith lived at Thorganby, YorkshireG, together with Annie Smith.6 |
|Death*||SEP 1924 ||John Smith died in SEP 1924 at Thorganby, YorkshireG.7 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. Thorganby, Yorks., father George, mother Ann. C105651.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 8 at census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, widower; Housekeeper, Ann Barret.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, records only 2 of 5 children alive.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, York, ER, Sep 1924, vol 9d 4.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016