|Birth*||1839 ||Jonathan Atkin was born in 1839 at Spilsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||26 MAY 1839 ||He was baptized on 26 MAY 1839 at Spilsby, LincolnshireG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Martin Atkin and Mary Ann Jackson at Halton Lane, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Robert Atkin, Mary Atkin, Thomas Atkin, Frances Atkin, Elizabeth Atkin and Ann Atkin.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Jonathan Atkin lived with Martin Atkin and Mary Ann Jackson at Spilsby, LincolnshireG, together with Thomas Atkin, Elizabeth Atkin, Jane Atkin, Jacob Atkin, George Atkin and Martha Atkin.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Jonathan Atkin lived with Martin Atkin at Leather Lane, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with George Atkin, Joseph Atkin, Mary Atkin and Jacob Atkin.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Jonathan Atkin was employed as Machine Fitter at Lincoln, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||4 APR 1881 ||He lived with Martin Atkin at John Street, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.7 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 2 at census.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on myheritage.com.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with son Jonathan and family.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016