George James Jefferies1
#1644, (October 1874-24 December 1895)
|Birth*||OCT 1874 ||George James Jefferies was born in OCT 1874 at Maldon, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with George Jefferies and Mary Ann Wallis at North Street, Maldon, Essex, EnglandG, together with Albert Edward Jefferies.3 |
|Residence*||5 APR 1891 ||George James Jefferies lived at "Surprise", London, England.4 |
|Death*||24 DEC 1895 ||He died on 24 DEC 1895 at Dungarvan, Waterford, IrelandG, aged 21.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Maldon, Essex, Oct-Dec 1874, vol 4a 274.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 6 at cenus.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, return for vessel 'Surprise' 5 Apr 1891, 5 persons, captain Thomas Keeble.
- [S122] Newspaper records, reported drowned in the sinking of the SS Moresby.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016