#10093, (September 1830-)
|Birth*||SEP 1830 ||Isaac Palmer was born in SEP 1830 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||31 OCT 1830 ||He was baptized on 31 OCT 1830 at St Peter's Church, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived at Pryors Hill, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||1 DEC 1850 ||He married Mary Ann Deal, daughter of Robert Dale and Ann Abrams, on 1 DEC 1850 at Sible Hedingham, EssexG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Isaac Palmer lived with Robert Dale at Littlefields, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Deal, Sarah Dowsett, Robert Deal and George Deal.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Isaac Palmer and Mary Ann Deal lived at Sible Hedingham, EssexG, together with George Palmer, Emily Palmer, Sarah Palmer, Elizabeth Palmer and Henry Palmer.5 |
|Name Variation|| ||Isaac Palmer was also known as Dowsett.6 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Isaac Palmer, parents John & Sarah, Sible Hedingham, Essex, fhl 1472365.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, as Isaac Dowsett, with parents John & Sarah & siblings.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Anne Deal, 19, father Robert, & Isaac Palmer, 20, father John Palmer, St Peter, Sible Hedingham, Essex. Also BMD entry Halstead, Oct-Dec 1850, vol 12 222.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, known as Dowsett.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, date & place.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, from census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & place, as Dowset.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016