Mary Magdalene Honora Fanny Barrett1
#10410, (17 July 1885-December 1940)
|Birth*||17 JUL 1885 ||Mary Magdalene Honora Fanny Barrett was born on 17 JUL 1885 at Kensington, London, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with John Barrett and Fanny Mary Ann Jefferies at 49 Holland Park Mews, Kensington, London, EnglandG, together with John William Barrett.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Magdalene Honora Fanny Barrett lived with Fanny Mary Ann Jefferies and John Barrett at 22 Eaton Mews, Knightsbridge, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Magdalene Honora Fanny Barrett was employed as Florist's assistant.3 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1906 ||She married John William Cload in JUN 1906 at Marylebone, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Magdalene Honora Fanny Barrett and John William Cload lived at Windelers Stables, Long Ditton, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Mary Magdalene Honora Fanny Barrett and John William Cload lived at Hall Place Garage, Leigh, Kent, EnglandG, together with Anthony Cload.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1940 ||Mary Magdalene Honora Fanny Barrett died in DEC 1940 at Leigh, Kent, EnglandG, aged 55.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kensington, London, Jul-Sep 1885, vol 1a 157.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Magdalene Barrett & John William Cload, St Marylebone, London, Apr-Jun 1906, vol 1a 1325.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register, one blanked line.
- [S28] Monumental inscription, Mary Magdaline Cload, 54, John William Cload, 85, & Anthony Cload, 87. Headstone, St Mary Churchyard, Leigh, Kent, findagrave.com, #194231099.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016