#11505, (1798-October 1876)
|Birth*||1798 ||William Lugsden was born in 1798 at Colmworth, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||28 OCT 1823 ||He married Martha Smith, daughter of Edward Smith and Ann Burrows, on 28 OCT 1823 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1841 ||William Lugsden was employed as Agricultural labourer.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Martha Smith lived at Westcot Gate, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with John Lugsden, Jabez Lugsden, James Lugsden, Elizabeth Lugsden, Ann Lugsden, William Lugsden and George Lugsden.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||William Lugsden and Martha Smith lived at Westcole Gate, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Lugsden, Ann Lugsden, William Lugsden and Robert Lugsden.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||William Lugsden and Martha Smith lived at Pringle House, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Lugsden and Robert Lugsden.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||William Lugsden and Martha Smith lived at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.5 |
|Death*||OCT 1876 ||William Lugsden died in OCT 1876 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Martha Smith 7 William lugsdin, Eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 1279093.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 78, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Oct-Dec 1876, vol 3b 260.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016