#11718, (November 1815-9 June 1883)
|Birth*||NOV 1815 ||William Pearson was born in NOV 1815 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||24 DEC 1815 ||He was baptized on 24 DEC 1815 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.1 |
|Marriage*||5 NOV 1843 ||He married Mary Ann Bird, daughter of Joseph Bird and Mary Ince, on 5 NOV 1843 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.1 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1851 ||The occupation of William Pearson was 'Farmer of 43 acres.2' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Mary Ann Bird lived at Moor End, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Ince, Wood Pearson, Philip Pearson, Mary Pearson and Christopher Pearson.2 |
|Occupation||30 MAR 1871 ||The occupation of William Pearson was 'Miller.3' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Mary Ann Bird lived at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Ince and William Pearson.3 |
|Death*||9 JUN 1883 ||William Pearson died on 9 JUN 1883 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG, aged 67.1 |
- [S126] Unknown author, Books and pamphlets of genealogical interest, Extracted from 'The Roots & Branches of a Pells Family' by Norman Arthur Pells, chapt. 8, The Pearsons of Bedfordshire. 1996.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016