#11808, (1832-February 1913)
|Birth*||1832 ||George Tearle was born in 1832 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||13 NOV 1852 ||He married Hannah Maria Janes, daughter of Thomas Janes and Rebecca Janes, on 13 NOV 1852 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||George Tearle and Hannah Maria Janes lived at Edlesborough Green, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with George Tearle, William Tearle, Sarah Tearle and Ann Tearle.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||George Tearle was employed as Ag labourer.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Hannah Maria Janes lived at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, together with William Tearle, Sarah Tearle, George Tearle, John Tearle, Frederick Tearle, Ruth Tearle and Ann Mary Tearle.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||George Tearle and Hannah Maria Janes lived at Summerleys, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Tearle, George Tearle, John Tearle, Ann Mary Tearle, Frederick Tearle and Ruth Tearle.5 |
|Residence*||30 APR 1901 ||George Tearle lived at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG, together with Sarah Tearle.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||George Tearle lived at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG, together with Sarah Tearle.7 |
|Death*||FEB 1913 ||George Tearle died in FEB 1913 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Hannah Maria Janes & George Tearle, Edlesborough, Bucks., fhl 1042381.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Hannah Maria Janes & George Tearle, Edlesborough, Bucks., fhl 1042381. & Leighton Buzzard, Oct-Dec 1852, vol 3b 922.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 81, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1913, vol 3b 495.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016