#11815, (January 1863-July 1902)
|Birth*||JAN 1863 ||John Tearle was born in JAN 1863 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with George Tearle and Hannah Maria Janes at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, together with William Tearle, Sarah Tearle, George Tearle, Frederick Tearle, Ruth Tearle and Ann Mary Tearle.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||John Tearle lived with George Tearle and Hannah Maria Janes at Summerleys, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Tearle, George Tearle, Ann Mary Tearle, Frederick Tearle and Ruth Tearle.3 |
|Marriage*||27 JUL 1884 ||John Tearle married Ellen Dyer on 27 JUL 1884 at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||John Tearle was employed as Ag Labourer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Ellen Dyer lived at The Green, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Louisa Tearle, Henry Charles Tearle, Mary Tearle and Rose Tearle.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||John Tearle and Ellen Dyer lived at 82 High Street, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Annie M Tearle, Louisa Tearle, Henry Charles Tearle, Mary Tearle, Horace Tearle, William Samuel Tearle, Charlotte Tearle, Alexander Tearle and Elsie Violet Tearle.6 |
|Death*||JUL 1902 ||John Tearle died in JUL 1902 at Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, aged 39.7 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1863, vol 3b 437.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ellen Dyer & John Tearle, Edlesborough, Bucks., fhl 1967013. & Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1884, vol 3b 681.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Hemel Hempsted, Herts., Jul-Sep 1902, vol 3a 364.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016