#11839, (1834-January 1908)
|Birth*||1834 ||Jane Dickerson was born in 1834 at Nacton, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Daniel Dickerson and Sarah Paternoster at Pardis Cottage, Nacton, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Jonathan Dickerson and Philip Dickerson.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Jane Dickerson lived at Thoroughfare Street, Woodbridge, Suffolk, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1860 ||She married Henry Holmes in OCT 1860 at Woodbridge, Suffolk, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Jane Dickerson and Henry Holmes lived at Lower Street, Stoke-by-Nayland, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Holmes.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Jane Dickerson and Henry Holmes lived at The Caddy Cottage, Higham, Suffolk, EnglandG, together with Anne Holmes, William Holmes, Mary Ann Holmes, John Holmes and Emma Holmes.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Jane Dickerson and Henry Holmes lived at Stones Row, Ockbrook, Derbyshire, EnglandG, together with William Holmes, John Holmes and Harry Holmes.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Jane Dickerson and Henry Holmes lived at Moor Lane, Ockbrook, Derbyshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||JAN 1908 ||Jane Dickerson died in JAN 1908 at Shardlow, Derbyshire, EnglandG.8 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, servant, Hillyard family.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Jane Dickerson & Henry Holmes, Woodbridge, Suffolk, Oct-Dec 1860, vol 4a 1376.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 74, Shardlow, Derby., Jan-Mar 1908, vol 7b 363.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016