Victor Harry Janes1
#11857, (18 October 1899-23 November 1980)
|Birth*||18 OCT 1899 ||Victor Harry Janes was born on 18 OCT 1899 at Paddington, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||22 NOV 1899 ||He was baptized on 22 NOV 1899 at St Mary's Church, Westminster, London, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with James Janes and Lucy Mary Haynes at 43 Tachbrook Street, Westminster, London, EnglandG, together with William James Janes, Elizabeth Lucy Janes, Henry Alfred Janes and George Jeffrey Janes.4 |
|Marriage*||18 OCT 1924 ||Victor Harry Janes married Ivy Ethel Aldred on 18 OCT 1924 at St Matthews Church, Hammersmith, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Victor Harry Janes was employed as Printer Platen Hand.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Ivy Ethel Aldred lived at 4 Tiverton Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Noel Victor Janes, Ronald James Janes and Arthur Bryan Janes.7 |
|Death*||23 NOV 1980 ||Victor Harry Janes died on 23 NOV 1980 at 5 Windemere House, Summerwood Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, EnglandG, aged 81.8 |
|Note*|| ||He a descendant of Bartholomew Janes, matches to LS & NGJ.9 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, St George Hanover Square, London, Oct-Dec 1899, vol 1a 460.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Victor Harry Janes, parents James & Lucy Mary, St Mary, Westminster, no 17, p 3.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with brother & family.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ivy Ethel aldred, 21, father John, & Victor Harry Janes, 24, father James, St Matthews, Hammersmith, no 180, p 90.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, 2 blanked lines.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Hounslow, London, vol 13 1348.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, ThruLines matches to NGJ & LS, his dau. Grace Janes (g_m_cecil2017) at 17cM & her child mbwancestry at 16cM.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Brentford, Middlesex, Apr-Jun 1935, vol 3a 232, mother Aldred.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016