#12444, (20 September 1828-14 February 1883)
|Birth*||20 SEP 1828 ||Catherine Wooten was born on 20 SEP 1828 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||21 DEC 1845 ||She married George Willam Smith, son of George Smith and Patience Timpson, on 21 DEC 1845 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Catherine Wooten and George Willam Smith lived at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG, together with Sabrina Smith and Jane Smith.3 |
|Note*||3 JUL 1854 ||Catherine Wooten and George Willam Smith was part of the 'Milo Andrus' Company of 461 persons from Mormon Grove, Kansas on 4 Aug 1855. on 3 JUL 1854.4,5 |
|Immigration*||3 JUL 1854 ||Catherine Wooten and George Willam Smith immigrated on 3 JUL 1854 to New Orleans, Louisiana, USAG.4 |
|Residence||29 JUL 1870 ||Catherine Wooten and George Willam Smith lived at Farnington, Davis, Utah, USAG, together with Ida Smith.6 |
|Death*||14 FEB 1883 ||Catherine Wooten died on 14 FEB 1883 at Murray, Salt Lake, Utah, USAG, aged 54.1 |
- [S132] Findagrave, Catherine Wooten Smith; #131320. with husband and children.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Smith & Catherine Wooten, Eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 1279093. and Luton, Beds, Oct-Dec 1845, vol 6 171.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S61] Passengers, on 'Clara Wheeler, Liverpool to New Orleans with Sabina & Jane.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Website of The History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- [S99] US Federal Census 1870, 7 children.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1847, vol 6 66.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Oct-Dec 1848, vol 6 66.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, Ida Smith Wilkins, Utah Death Certificate no 52 18 9217. birth, death, burail.
- [S132] Findagrave, # 76262882. birth & death, no obit. Husband & 2 children.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, death, age 70, Lucy Evelyn Bennion, parents George Smith & Katherine Wooten, Certificate no 550, file 757.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016