#12445, (29 April 1847-16 March 1897)
|Birth*||29 APR 1847 ||Sabrina Smith was born on 29 APR 1847 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with George Willam Smith and Catherine Wooten at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG, together with Jane Smith.2 |
|(Witness) Note||3 JUL 1854 ||Sabrina Smith witnessed the note of George Willam Smith and Catherine Wooten on 3 JUL 1854.3,4 |
|(Witness) Immigration||3 JUL 1854 ||Sabrina Smith immigrated with George Willam Smith and Catherine Wooten on 3 JUL 1854 to New Orleans, Louisiana, USAG.3 |
|Marriage*||3 FEB 1866 ||Sabrina Smith married Lisbon Lamb on 3 FEB 1866 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAG.5 |
|Death*||16 MAR 1897 ||Sabrina Smith died on 16 MAR 1897 at Farmington, Davis, Utah, USAG, aged 49.1 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1847, vol 6 66.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S61] Passengers, on 'Clara Wheeler, Liverpool to New Orleans with Sabina & Jane.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Website of The History of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- [S132] Findagrave, Lisbon Lamb, b., m., d. and biography. #31075217.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Talitha Beers Family Tree, no referneces. LDS connections.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016