#12488, (1824-December 1908)
|Birth*||1824 ||John Lugsden was born in 1824 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with William Lugsden and Martha Smith at Westcot Gate, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Jabez Lugsden, James Lugsden, Elizabeth Lugsden, Ann Lugsden, William Lugsden and George Lugsden.1 |
|Marriage*||3 APR 1842 ||John Lugsden married Rebecca Procter on 3 APR 1842 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||John Lugsden was employed as Ag. Lab.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Rebecca Procter lived at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG, together with George Lugsden, William Lugsden and Elizabeth Lugsden.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||John Lugsden and Rebecca Procter lived at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG, together with George Lugsden, William Lugsden, Elizabeth Lugsden and James Lugsden.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||John Lugsden and Rebecca Procter lived at Stanbridge Road, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with James Lugsden.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||John Lugsden and Rebecca Procter lived at High Street, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with George Lugsden and James Lugsden.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||John Lugsden lived at The Workhouse, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||DEC 1908 ||He died in DEC 1908 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.8 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Lugsden & Rebecca Procter, Luton, Beds., Apr-Jun 1842, vol 6 129.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, inmate.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 83, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Oct-Dec 1908, vol 3b 210.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016