#12495, (July 1841-20 July 1921)
|Birth*||JUL 1841 ||Robert Lugsden was born in JUL 1841 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with William Lugsden and Martha Smith at Westcole Gate, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Lugsden, Ann Lugsden and William Lugsden.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Robert Lugsden lived with William Lugsden and Martha Smith at Pringle House, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Lugsden.3 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1864 ||Robert Lugsden married Sarah Ann Tompkins in JAN 1864 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Robert Lugsden was employed as Ag Lab.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Sarah Ann Tompkins lived together with Fred Lugsden, Louisa Lugsden and Edith Lugsden.5 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||Robert Lugsden was employed as General labourer.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Sarah Ann Tompkins lived at 7 Melville Road, Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with William Lugsden, Kate Lugsden, Charles Lugsden and Flora Lugsden.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||Robert Lugsden was employed as Bricklayer.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Sarah Ann Tompkins lived at 54 Queens Road, Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Flora Lugsden and Kate Lugsden.7 |
|Death*||20 JUL 1921 ||Robert Lugsden died on 20 JUL 1921 at Toronto, Ontario, CanadaG.8 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Luton, Beds., Jul-Sep 1841, vol 6 85.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert Lugsden & Sarah Ann Tompkins, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1864, vol 3b 569.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S131] Ancestry Trees, Harvey family tree; no reference.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016