Dora Isabel Hullis1
#12721, (23 December 1887-13 September 1980)
|Birth*||23 DEC 1887 ||Dora Isabel Hullis was born on 23 DEC 1887 at Fulham, London, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with John Robert Hullis and Kate Meekham at 10 Chaldon Road, Fulham, London, EnglandG, together with Sydney John Hullis.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Dora Isabel Hullis lived with John Robert Hullis and Kate Meekham at Fulham, LondonG.3 |
|Marriage*||16 JUL 1910 ||Dora Isabel Hullis married Herbert Henry Startup on 16 JUL 1910 at All Saints Church, Fulham, London, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Dora Isabel Hullis and Herbert Henry Startup lived at 16 Gower Avenue, Fulham, London, EnglandG, together with Kathleen Elvina Startup.6 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1915 ||Dora Isabel Hullis married Richard Joseph Kelsey in JUN 1915 at Fulham, LondonG.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Dora Isabel Hullis and Richard Joseph Kelsey lived at 4 Bedford Terrace, Wandsworth, London, EnglandG, together with Rhoda Muriel Kelsey.8 |
|Death*||13 SEP 1980 ||Dora Isabel Hullis died on 13 SEP 1980 at 4 Southcote Church Road, Woking, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 92.9,10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Fulham, London, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 1a 286.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Herbert Henry Startup, 21, father Frank, & Dorothea Isabel Hullis, 22, father John Robert, All Saints, Fulham, no 110, p 55.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Herbert H Startup & Dorothea I Hulls, Fulham, London, Jul-Sep 1910, vol 1a 523.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Richard J Kelsey & Dora I Startup, Fulham, London, Apr-Jun 1915, vol 1a 932.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 92, Surrey NW, Jul-Sep 1980, vol 17 0778.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Kathleen Elaine Startup, parents Herbert Henry & Dorothea Isabel, St Peter, Fulham, no 778, p 87.
- [S124] 1939 register, extrapolated.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016