#13022, (April 1840-26 March 1903)
|Birth*||APR 1840 ||Ann Simons was born in APR 1840 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||31 JAN 1861 ||She married George Janes, son of Amos Janes and Susannah Bierton, on 31 JAN 1861 at St Mary's Church, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Ann Simons and George Janes lived at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Ann Simons was employed as Plaiter.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She and George Janes lived at Northall, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Ezra Janes, Sarah Jane Janes, Henry Janes and Alfred Janes.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Ann Simons lived at South End, Northall, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Jane Janes, Henry Janes, Alfred Janes, Ruth Janes, Fred Janes and Edmond Janes.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ann Simons lived at 16 Sunnybank Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Edmond Janes.5 |
|Death*||26 MAR 1903 ||Ann Simons died on 26 MAR 1903 at Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, aged 62.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ann Simons & George Janes, Leighton Buzzard, beds., Jan-Mar 1861, vol 3b 508.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 61, Luton, Beds., Jan-Mar 1903, vol 3b 270.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016