#13169, (17 July 1827-April 1874)
|Birth*||17 JUL 1827 ||Susannah Pursell was born on 17 JUL 1827 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||3 OCT 1827 ||She was baptized on 3 OCT 1827 at Wesleyan Chapel, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||9 JAN 1849 ||She married Jeremiah Bird, son of Jeremiah Bird and Martha Janes, on 9 JAN 1849 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, witnessed by George Bird and Elizabeth Veasey.1,3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Susannah Pursell and Jeremiah Bird lived at Great Green, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Susannah Pursell was employed as Straw Plaiter.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She and Jeremiah Bird lived at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Charles William Bird and Martha Bird.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Susannah Pursell and Jeremiah Bird lived at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG, together with Charles William Bird and Martha Bird.6 |
|Death*||APR 1874 ||Susannah Pursell died in APR 1874 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG, aged 46.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Jeremiah Bird, minor, father Jeremiah, & Susannah Purcell, full age, father William, Eaton Bray, Beds., no 109.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Susannah Pursell, parents William & Ann, Non-conformist Parochial Registers, Eaton Bary, Beds., p 48.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Susanna Pursell & Jeremiah Bird, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1849, vol 6 95.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 46, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, Apr-Jun 1874, vol 3b 261.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016