#13296, (5 November 1871-July 1957)
|Birth*||5 NOV 1871 ||Arthur Stimson was born on 5 NOV 1871 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with James Stimson and Elizabeth Lugsden at The Green, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Alfred Stimson, William Stimson and Ada Stimson.1 |
|Baptism||27 JUN 1882 ||Arthur Stimson was baptized on 27 JUN 1882 at Eaton Bray, BedfordshireG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at Spring Road, Kempston, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||He was employed as Militiaman.5 |
|Marriage*||30 AUG 1903 ||He married Lilian Jane Watson on 30 AUG 1903 at Offley, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Stimson was employed as Bricklayer's labourer.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Lilian Jane Watson lived at 55 May Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Ernest Stimson, Ivy May Stimson, Lilian Jane Stimson and Phylis Ethel Stimson.7 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Arthur Stimson and Lilian Jane Watson lived at Luton, BedfordshireG, together with Leopold R Stimson, Vera Stimson, Sylvia V Stimson and Raymond Stimson.8 |
|Death*||JUL 1957 ||Arthur Stimson died in JUL 1957 at Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, aged 85.9 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Oct-Dec 1871, vol 3b 396.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Arthur Stimson, parents James & Elizabeth, Eaton Bray, Beds., fhl 1279092.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, as lodger.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Arthur Stimpson & Lilian Jane Watson, Hitchin, Herts., Jul-Sep 1903, vol 3a 1276.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 85, Luton, Beds., Jul-Sep 1957, vol 4a 117.
- [S77] British Army records, no 3/7631, Arthur Stimson, 3rd Bedforshire; Attestation Records.
- [S124] 1939 register.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016