George Edward Cecil Hare1
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.|
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings.
The Palmers from Lincolnshire.
The Bettles of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
|Birth*||10 MAR 1905||George Edward Cecil Hare was born on 10 MAR 1905 at Skegness, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1|
|Residence*||2 APR 1911||He lived at 12 William Road, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.2|
|Marriage*||SEP 1927||He married Doris May Blessett, daughter of John Blessett and Ruth Smith, in SEP 1927 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3|
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939||George Edward Cecil Hare was employed as Works Foreman.4|
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939||He and Doris May Blessett lived at Stamford Road, Ketton, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5|
|Death*||23 MAR 1979||George Edward Cecil Hare died on 23 MAR 1979 at 9 Godsey's Lane, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, aged 74.6|
|Doris May Blessett b. 17 Mar 1904, d. Jun 1971|
|Last Edited||15 Nov 2018|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Spilsby, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1905, vol 7a 569.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with parents Ernest Frank & Harriet & 2 brothers.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; George E C Hare & Doris M Blessett; Bourne, Lincs, Jul-Sep 1927, vol 7a 1073.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, one blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Bourne, Lincs., Mar 1979, vol 7 1685.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1929, vol 7a 586, mother Blessett.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1933, vol 7a 512, mother Blessett.