#2188, (June 1846-March 1879)
|Birth*||JUN 1846 ||Elizabeth Summerfield was born in JUN 1846 at Crimplesham, Norfolk, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived at High Street, Downham Market, Norfolk, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||She was employed as General Servant, Giskard family.4 |
|Marriage*||10 FEB 1870 ||She married George Jefferies, son of George Brittan Jefferies and Mary Ann Flood, on 10 FEB 1870 at All Saints, Battle Ridge, Middlesex, EnglandG, witnessed by Louisa Jefferies.5,1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Elizabeth Summerfield and George Jefferies lived at 16, Bemerton Street, Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Jefferies.6 |
|Death*||MAR 1879 ||Elizabeth Summerfield died in MAR 1879 at Whitechapel, Middlesex, EnglandG, aged 32.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, Age 23 at marriage to George Jefferies.
- [S17] BMD indices, Downham, Norfolk, Apr-Jun 1846, vol 13 74.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, birthplace on census, age 24.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, General servant, Giscard family, age 14.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, .
- [S17] BMD indices, Whitechapel, Middlesex, Jan-Mar 1879, vol 1c 270.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, birthplace on census, age 3.
- [S17] BMD indices, Islington, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1871, vol 1b 197.
- [S29] Email from, from Frances Balyuki, Jan 2011.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016