#2527, (8 October 1837-January 1877)
|Birth*||8 OCT 1837 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt was born on 8 OCT 1837 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Nathaniel Peppiatt and Hannah Sear at Church End, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Peppiatt, Sally Peppiatt and John Peppiatt.3 |
|Baptism||30 JUL 1848 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt was baptized on 30 JUL 1848 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Nathaniel Peppiatt and Hannah Sear at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, together with Sally Peppiatt, John Peppiatt and Jamin Peppiatt.2 |
|Marriage*||10 JUL 1859 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt married Emma Brandham on 10 JUL 1859 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt was employed as Agricultural labourer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Emma Brandham lived at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.5 |
|Residence||MAR 1871 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt and Emma Brandham lived at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.6 |
|Death*||JAN 1877 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt died in JAN 1877 at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, aged 39.7 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), father Nathaniel Peppiatt, mother Hannah. C391375.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emma Brandham & Nathaniel Peppiatt, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1859, vol 3b 637. Eaton Bray, fhl 1279093.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 38, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1877, vol 3b 259.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016