George William Howes1
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.|
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings.
The Palmers from Lincolnshire.
The Bettles of the Deepings, Lincolnshire.
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
|Birth*||15 APR 1907||George William Howes was born on 15 APR 1907 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1|
|Baptism||19 MAY 1907||He was baptized on 19 MAY 1907 at St Mary's Church, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2|
|Residence*||2 APR 1911||He lived at Newark, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.3|
|Marriage*||MAR 1930||He married Hephzibah Smith, daughter of Walter Smith and Sarah Ann Stretton, in MAR 1930 at Baston, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4,5|
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939||George William Howes was employed as Builders labourer.6|
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939||He and Hephzibah Smith lived at 45 Oxney Road, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Stanley William Howes.6|
|Death*||20 AUG 1974||George William Howes died on 20 AUG 1974 at 43 Oxney Road, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, aged 67.7|
|Hephzibah Smith b. 22 Jan 1906, d. Dec 1998|
|Marriage*||MAR 1930||He married Hephzibah Smith, daughter of Walter Smith and Sarah Ann Stretton, in MAR 1930 at Baston, LincolnshireG.4,5|
|Last Edited||1 Sep 2019|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Apr-Jun 1907, vol 3b 214.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., George William Howes, parents William & Hannah Elizabeth, St Mary, Peterborough, no 592, p 74.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with parents, William & Hannah Elizabeth & a brother.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Hephzibah Smith & George William Howes; Baston, Lincs. fhl 1542188.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Hephzibah Smith & George W Howes; Bourne, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1930, vol 7a 555.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 67, Peterborough, Sep 1974, vol 9 0939.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Peterborough, Northants., Oct-Dec 1930, vol 3b 238. mother Smith.