#2765, (December 1855-)
|Birth*||DEC 1855 ||Emma Hales was born in DEC 1855 at Westley, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1878 ||She married Charles Gibson, son of Charles Gibson and Charlotte Lunn, in SEP 1878 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Emma Hales and Charles Gibson lived at Blacksmith's Forge, East Hill, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Emma Hales and Charles Gibson lived at 7 Mt Pleasant Road, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Charles Reginald Gibson, Leslie Harvey Gibson and William Thomas Gibson.4 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1897 ||Emma Hales married Tom Bokes Smeed in DEC 1897 at Dartford, KentG.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Emma Hales and Tom Bokes Smeed lived at Dartford, KentG, together with Charles Reginald Gibson, Leslie Harvey Gibson and William Thomas Gibson.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emma Hales and Tom Bokes Smeed lived at Dartford, KentG, together with William Thomas Gibson.7 |
|Marriage*||23 OCT 1921 ||Emma Hales married an unknown person on 23 OCT 1921 at St. Peter, Edmonton, Middlesex, EnglandG.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Newmarket, Cambs., Oct-Dec 1855, vol 3b 459.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Charles Gibson & Emma Dunmall or Hales; Datford, Kent Jul-Sep 1878, vol 2a 656.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Tom Bokes Smeed & Emma Gibson, Oct-Dec 1897, vol 2a 1014.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Emma remarried by census to Tom B Smeed.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with husband Tom Smeed and youngest son, rec. as disabled.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; William Jelley, age 69, widower & Emma Smeed, widow, age 65. Edmonton.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016