Mary Ann Stacey1
#2793, (July 1860-)
|Birth*||JUL 1860 ||Mary Ann Stacey was born in JUL 1860 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||29 JUL 1860 ||She was baptized on 29 JUL 1860 at St John's Church, Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Sarah Titchener and Robert Stacey at Hooley Lane, Coulsdon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with John Stacey, Fanny Stacey, Richard Stacey and George Stacey.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Mary Ann Stacey lived with Sarah Titchener at Coulsdon, SurreyG, together with John Stacey, Richard Stacey, George Stacey and Alice Stacey.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Ann Stacey lived at Elm Lodge, Queens Road, Teddington, Surrey, EnglandG.7 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1887 ||She married Charles Cawthorne on 25 DEC 1887 at St Augustine's Church, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by George Stacey and Alice Stacey.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Stacey and Charles Cawthorne lived at 74 Kinkdale, Sydenham, London, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ann Stacey and Charles Cawthorne lived at Rownhams Road, Rownhams, Romsey, Hampshire, EnglandG.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1860, vol 2a 155.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, names and ages from census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Marianne Stacey, parnets Robert & Sarah, coulsdon, Surrey, fhl 307782.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Marianne Stacey, parents Robert & Sarah, of Hooley, St John, Coulsdon, no 61, p 8.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, in Levein household as servant.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Mary Ann Stacey, 27, father Robert, & Charles Cawthorne, 26, father James, St Augustine, Croydon. no 22, p 11; & fhl 1067532.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servants in Springeth household as garedner & cook.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016