#3084, (1814-17 August 1874)
|Birth*||1814 ||James Kessell was born in 1814 at Truro, Cornwall, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||24 JUL 1845 ||He married Joanna Hawke on 24 JUL 1845 at Kenwyn, Cornwall, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1851 ||James Kessell was employed as Copper miner.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Joanna Hawke lived at Chacewater, Cornwall, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||James Kessell was employed as Miner.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Joanna Hawke lived at Fore Street, Redruth, Cornwall, EnglandG, together with Anna Maria Kessell, James Paull, William Paull and James Kessell.5 |
|Death*||17 AUG 1874 ||James Kessell died on 17 AUG 1874 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, USAG.6 |
|Burial*||24 AUG 1874 ||He was buried on 24 AUG 1874 at Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, UtahG.6 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Joanna Hawke & James Kessell, Kenwyn.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with children; John, age 15, James, age 13 William, age 11, Richard, age 8, Frances, age 6 & Ann Maria, age 2.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S59] USPRI, Salt Lake City Cemetery Records; plot 6434 H-5-16-W.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, from census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016