#3228, (2 August 1900-September 1967)
|Birth*||2 AUG 1900 ||Frank Whiffin was born on 2 AUG 1900 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at River Cottages, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||1918 ||He lived at Church Cottages, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||FEB 1919 ||He began military service in FEB 1919 at Felixtowe, Suffolk, EnglandG.4 |
|Milit-End*||20 APR 1920 ||He ended military service on 20 APR 1920 at Church Cottage, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1922 ||He married Nellie Streatfield, daughter of Eliza Streatfield, in SEP 1922 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Frank Whiffin was employed as Horseman on Farm.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Nellie Streatfield lived at 1 Slip Cottages, Green Street Green, Kent, EnglandG, together with Eliza Streatfield.7 |
|Death*||SEP 1967 ||Frank Whiffin died in SEP 1967 at Tonbridge, Kent, EnglandG, aged 67.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1900, vol 2a 738a.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with parents Geroge William & Louisa Whiffen & siblings.
- [S77] British Army records, given as address when signed up.
- [S77] British Army records, signed onto the Royal West Kent Regiment; seems to have been in Suffolk Regt. no.66770 before.
- [S77] British Army records, discharged having been in hospital. Papers suggest called up from reserve in Oct 1918.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Nellie Streatfield & Frank Whiffin; Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1922, vol 2a 1763.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 67, Tonbridge, Kent, vol 5f 697.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016