#3436, (March 1886-)
|Birth*||MAR 1886 ||Charles Luker was born in MAR 1886 at Northwich, Cheshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at 91 Tubbs Road, Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG.3 |
|Emigration*||JAN 1911 ||He emigrated in JAN 1911 from Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage||1918 ||He married Ethel Florence May Bysouth, daughter of Henry Abel Bysouth and Elizabeth Taylor, in 1918 at VIC, AustraliaG.5 |
|Residence*||1919 ||Charles Luker and Ethel Florence May Bysouth lived at 78 Repton Road, Malvern East, Melbourne, VIC, AustraliaG.6 |
|Occupation*||1963 ||The occupation of Charles Luker was 'Stereotyper.7' |
|Residence||1963 ||He and Ethel Florence May Bysouth lived at 30 Bambra Road, Caulfield East, Melbourne, VIC, AustraliaG.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Northwich, Cheshire, Jan-Mar 1886, vol 8a 299.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Northwich, Cheshire, Jan-Mar 1886, vol 8a 299. Parents Arthur R & Annie M Luker.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with parents Arthur R, cashier, & Annie M; & siblings Percy, Emily, Arthur R & Henry R.
- [S61] Passengers, SS Bremen, arr Fremantle from Southampton. Eldest son of Arthur R & Mrs Annie M Luker, with siblings Percy, Emily, Robert, Reginald.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Flora May Ethel Bysouth & Charles Luker, Victoria, no 4852r.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Victoria, Henty, Malvern East; 1919.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, residence and occupation.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016