John Hare Willmore1
#3548, (1827-3 May 1890)
|Birth*||1827 ||John Hare Willmore was born in 1827 at Luton, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Marriage*||12 APR 1873 ||He married Sophia Harriet Deeks, daughter of Joseph Deeks and Harriet Gatrell, on 12 APR 1873 at Christ Church, Marylebone, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Mary Louise Deeks and Joseph Deeks.1,4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||John Hare Willmore and Sophia Harriet Deeks lived at 104 East Street, Marylebone, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||3 MAY 1890 ||John Hare Willmore died on 3 MAY 1890 at Marylebone, London, EnglandG.2 |
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Sophia Harriet Deeks, father Joseph, bookmaker, & John Hare Willmore, father Samuel, currier.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 63, Kensington, London, Apr-Jun 1890, vol 1a 81.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, birthplace but age doesn't match death age.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; John Hare Willmore & Sophia Harriett Deeks, Marylebone, London, Apr-Jun 1873, vol 1a 875.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with Sophia's sister Alexandra Deeks, age 14, b. Marylebone.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016