Alice Maud Heath1
#4580, (5 January 1880-19 July 1944)
|Birth*||5 JAN 1880 ||Alice Maud Heath was born on 5 JAN 1880 at West Molesey, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 6 Walton Road, West Molesey, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||She was employed as School Teacher.3 |
|Marriage*||22 OCT 1913 ||She married Joseph Morris, son of James Cave Morris and Sophia Smith, on 22 OCT 1913 at St Peter's Church, West Molesey, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by Sophia Smith.4 |
|Emigration*||26 APR 1919 ||Alice Maud Heath and Joseph Morris emigrated on 26 APR 1919 from Hong Kong, ChinaG.5 |
|Residence||28 APR 1919 ||Alice Maud Heath and Joseph Morris lived at Modbury, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Eileen Alice Morris and Daphne Maude Morris.5 |
|Immigration*||1 JAN 1921 ||Alice Maud Heath immigrated on 1 JAN 1921 to Hong KongG.6 |
|Immigration*||19 OCT 1928 ||She and Joseph Morris immigrated on 19 OCT 1928 to Hong KongG.7 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Alice Maud Heath and Joseph Morris lived at 38 Regent Street, Surbiton, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Daphne Maude Morris and Eileen Alice Morris.8 |
|Residence*||JUN 1944 ||Alice Maud Heath and Joseph Morris lived at 'Kowloon' 38 Regent Road, Surbiton, Surrey, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||19 JUL 1944 ||Alice Maud Heath died on 19 JUL 1944 at Stamford Infirmary, Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, aged 64.10,11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kingston, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1880, vol 2a 332.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with parents, William & Rose Hannah & sister.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Joseph Morris, 33, father James Cave Morris, & Alice Maud Heath, 33, father William Heath; St Peter, West Molesey, Surrey, no 249, p 125.
- [S61] Passengers, family on the 'Scandanavian' from St Johns, New Brunswick to Liverpool.
- [S61] Passengers, from Liverpool on the MV 'Teiresias', Blue Funnel Line.
- [S61] Passengers, on 'Naldera', P&O London to Hong Kong.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & residence before death.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 64, Stamford, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1944, vol 7a 442.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place of death; probate to Barclays Bank.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016