#5174, (March 1885-March 1948)
|Birth*||MAR 1885 ||Rose Lane was born in MAR 1885 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||18 OCT 1885 ||She was baptized on 18 OCT 1885 at St John the Baptist, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with William James Lane and Sarah Ann James at 11 Brighton Road, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Arthur Henry Lane, Kate Emma Lane, William Walter Lane, Minnie Lane, Sarah Maud Lane, Florence Lane and Frederick Lane.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Rose Lane was employed as Housemaid.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 14 High Street, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and Ernest William Robinson lived at 4 Artillery Terrace, Guildford, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Roland Ernest Robinson.6 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1944 ||Rose Lane married Ernest William Robinson in DEC 1944 at Kingsclere, Hampshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||1945 ||Rose Lane and Ernest William Robinson lived at Guildford, SurreyG, together with Roland Ernest Robinson, Alice M Read and Elsie Margaret Violet Robinson.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1948 ||Rose Lane died in MAR 1948 at Guildford, SurreyG.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Rose Lane, dau. of William & Sarah, St John, Croydon, no 578, p 73.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1885, vol 2a 245.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, in large establishment as housemaid; nos 14-18.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Rose Lane & Ernest W Robinson, Kingsclere, Hants, Oct-Dec 1944, vol 2c 693. Reason for this late marriage not known.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Electoral Roll, Guildford, Surrey, 1945.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Surrey SW, Mar 1948, vol 5g 826.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Reigate, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1910, vol 2a 213.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Guildford, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1913, vol 2a 177. mother Lane.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016