#5961, (10 March 1856-June 1944)
|Birth*||10 MAR 1856 ||Harriet Bettles was born on 10 MAR 1856 at Sleaford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with William Bettles and Mary Ann Joyce at Midgate, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with William Bettles, Elizam Bettles and Priscilla Bettles.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Harriet Bettles lived at 19 North Audley Street, Hanover Square, Chelsea, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||She was employed as Cook.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at 5 Thorpe End, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at The Vicarage, Honington, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Honington, LincolnshireG.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||She and Priscilla Bettles lived at 61 Alma Road, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||JUN 1944 ||Harriet Bettles died in JUN 1944 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, aged 88.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sleaford, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1856, vol 7a 391.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 5 at census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant, Mitchell sisters household.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant, Copley household.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, cook, Moore household.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, servant, cook, Rev Moore family.
- [S124] 1939 register, from Colin Wood's research.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 88, Peterborough, Northants., vol 3b 209.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016