#5985, (11 February 1884-March 1964)
|Birth*||11 FEB 1884 ||William Bettles was born on 11 FEB 1884 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with William Bettles and Sarah Fox at 227 Portland Road, Kensington, London, EnglandG, together with Minnie Bettles and Maud Sarah Bettles.2 |
|Employment*||1908 ||William Bettles was employed as Bricklayer.3 |
|Marriage*||27 FEB 1908 ||He married Elsie May Dosser on 27 FEB 1908 at St Mark's Church, Notting Hill, Kensington, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Minnie Bettles.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||William Bettles and Elsie May Dosser lived at 7 Herbert Gardens, College Road, Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Eric William Stephen Bettles.4 |
|Marriage*||14 AUG 1915 ||William Bettles married Edith Beatrice Hallett on 14 AUG 1915 at Notting Hill, Middlesex, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||1927 ||William Bettles and Edith Beatrice Hallett lived at 10 Beaufort Gardens, Houndslow, Middlesex, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||William Bettles and Edith Beatrice Hallett lived at Houndslow, MiddlesexG.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1964 ||William Bettles died in MAR 1964 at Eastbourne, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 80.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Northants., Jan-Mar 1884, vol 3b 245.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Bettles, 24, father Willam, & Elsie May Dosser, 22, father Joseph, St Marks, Notting Hill, no 231, p 116.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Edith Beatrice Hallett, 20, father Frank, & William Bettles, widower, 31, father William, St Colomb, Notting Hill, no 118, p 59.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Register; Twickenham, Richmond, District A, p 28-8, 1927.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Eastbourne, Sussex, Mar 1964, vol 5h 300.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kensington, London, Jul-Sep 1908, vol 1a 142.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016