James Frederick Dickson1
#6032, (21 August 1885-20 September 1917)
|Birth*||21 AUG 1885 ||James Frederick Dickson was born on 21 AUG 1885 at Midland Junction, Middle Swan, WA, AustraliaG.1 |
|Name Variation|| ||He was also known as James Frederick Bettles.2 |
|Marriage*||24 FEB 1912 ||He married Ada Leila Rogers on 24 FEB 1912 at Perth, WA, AustraliaG.3 |
|(Witness) Burial||19 APR 1912 ||James Frederick Dickson witnessed the burial of Helena Bettles on 19 APR 1912 at Karrrakatta Cemetery, Perth, WA, AustraliaG.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||3 SEP 1916 ||James Frederick Dickson began military service on 3 SEP 1916 at Perth, WAG.5 |
|Employment*||3 SEP 1916 ||He was employed as Mill hand.5 |
|Death*||20 SEP 1917 ||He died on 20 SEP 1917 at Ypres, West Flanders, BelgiumG, aged 32, killed in action.5 |
|Burial*||1919 ||He was buried in 1919 at Menin Gate Memorial, Ypres, West Flanders, BelgiumG.6 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, James Frederick Dickson, parents Dickson & Jane Dickson, Middle Swan, WA, 1885, no 28684.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, WA, Swan, Forrest, 1916, page 4.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, James F Bettles, WA 1912, no 149.
- [S122] Newspaper records, from the West Australia, Tues., 23 May 1912. funeral details.
- [S38] Australian War Memorial .pdf copies of original typed records.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, findagrave.com; #11980245.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016