Florence Diamond Newbon1
#6203, (January 1897-29 January 1963)
|Birth*||JAN 1897 ||Florence Diamond Newbon was born in JAN 1897 at Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||20 FEB 1897 ||She was baptized on 20 FEB 1897 at All Saints Church, Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Robert Newbon and Thirza Annie Diamond at 39 Hazlewood Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Robert Henry Newbon, Winifred Thirza Newbon and Alice Mary Cumberland.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Florence Diamond Newbon lived with Robert Newbon and Thirza Annie Diamond at Northampton, NorthamptonshireG, together with Anne Bettles, Robert Henry Newbon and Winifred Thirza Newbon.3 |
|Marriage*||1920 ||Florence Diamond Newbon married Thomas Henry Kerslake in 1920 at Northampton, NorthamptonshireG.4 |
|Death*||29 JAN 1963 ||Florence Diamond Newbon died on 29 JAN 1963 at 11 Fladgate Road, Leytonstone, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; Florence Diamond Newbon, parents Robert & Thirza Annie, All Saints, Northampton, no 1832, p 229.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, also Charlotte Diamond, Thirza's mother.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, also Thirza's mother.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Nottingham, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 7b 289.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to son Reginald Robert Henry Kerslake.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Northampton, Jul-Sep 1922, vol 3b 57.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016