#7141, (27 April 1901-27 December 1979)
|Birth*||27 APR 1901 ||Violet Harlow was born on 27 APR 1901 at Lewisham, London, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with William John Harlow and Catherine Agnes Wansbury at 24 Molesworth Street, Lewisham, London, EnglandG, together with Sidney Harlow, Alfred Reginald Harlow and Thomas Alfred Wansbury.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Violet Harlow lived with Catherine Agnes Wansbury at 34 Crantock Road, Catford, London, EnglandG, together with Sidney Harlow.4 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Violet Harlow was employed as Accounts clerk.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||1945 ||She lived with Catherine Agnes Wansbury at Catford, LondonG, together with Sidney Harlow.5 |
|(Witness) Death||6 SEP 1962 ||Violet Harlow witnessed the Death of Catherine Agnes Wansbury on 6 SEP 1962 at Ranyard Memorial Nursing Home, Lewisham, London, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Death*||27 DEC 1979 ||Violet Harlow died on 27 DEC 1979 at The Spinney, Reading Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, EnglandG, aged 78.8,9 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Lewisham, London, Apr-Jun 1901, vol 1d 1178.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Roll, Lewisham, 1945, p 9.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to dau, Violet.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 91, Lewisham, London, Sep 1962, vol 5d 19.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Hampshire, NE, Dec 1979, vol 20 0454.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016