Ernest George Young1
#7363, (June 1869-16 August 1939)
|Birth*||JUN 1869 ||Ernest George Young was born in JUN 1869 at Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||NOV 1892 ||He was employed as Paper Maker.3 |
|Marriage*||26 NOV 1892 ||He married Ellen Louisa Davis, daughter of John Davis and Mary Bishop, on 26 NOV 1892 at Holy Trinity Church, Rotherfield Greys, Berkshire, EnglandG, witnessed by Tom Charles Davis.1 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Ernest George Young was employed as Domestic Gardener.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Ellen Louisa Davis lived at 4 Park Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, EnglandG, together with Frank Ernest Young and Ada Louisa Young.5 |
|Death*||16 AUG 1939 ||Ernest George Young died on 16 AUG 1939 at Henley-on-Thames, OxfordshireG, aged 70.6,7 |
|Burial*||19 AUG 1939 ||He was buried on 19 AUG 1939 at Holy Trinity Church, Rotherfield Greys, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.8 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ellen Louisa Davis, 30, father John, & Ernest George Young, 23, father Caleb Thomas, Holy Trinity, Henley, no 330. p 165.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, George Ernest Young, Henley-on-Thames, Oxon., Apr-Jun 1869, vol 3a 535.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ellen Louisa Davis, 30, father John, & Ernest George Young, 23, father Caleb Thomas, Holy Trinity, Henley, no 330. p 165. on marriage certificate.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, note three children not living at census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 70, Henley, Berks., Sep 1939, vol 3a 1533.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to son Frank Ernest.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Ernest George Young, age 70, Holy Trinity, Rotherfield Greys, no 537 p 68.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016