Thomas Watkin Jones1
#7699, (28 February 1881-)
|Birth*||28 FEB 1881 ||Thomas Watkin Jones was born on 28 FEB 1881 at Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG.1 |
|Baptism||21 MAR 1881 ||He was baptized on 21 MAR 1881 at Wrexham, DenbighshireG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Thomas Jones and Jane Williams at 9 Pearce's Square, Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with Mary Jane Jones.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Watkin Jones lived with Thomas Jones and Jane Williams at 1 Walnut Cottage, Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jones, Alice May Jones and Lily Jones.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Watkin Jones was employed as Assistant Bread Baker.5 |
|Milit-Beg*||20 JAN 1902 ||He began military service on 20 JAN 1902 at HMS 'Vivid1', Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG.6 |
|Milit-End*||9 FEB 1903 ||He ended military service on 9 FEB 1903 at Plymouth, DevonG.6 |
|Emigration*||17 FEB 1910 ||He emigrated on 17 FEB 1910 from Liverpool, Lancashire, EnglandG.7 |
|Marriage*||1914 ||He married Sarah Felton in 1914 at Pennsylvania, USAG.8 |
|Employment||6 JAN 1920 ||Thomas Watkin Jones was employed as Car salesman.9 |
|Residence||6 JAN 1920 ||He and Sarah Felton lived at 2407 Ingersol Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USAG, together with Eva Mae Jones.9 |
|Residence*||6 JAN 1920 ||Thomas Watkin Jones and Sarah Felton lived at 2407 Ingersoll Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USAG, together with Eva Mae Jones.9 |
|Naturalization*||23 APR 1920 ||Thomas Watkin Jones was naturalized on 23 APR 1920 at PennsylvaniaG.8 |
|Emigration*||29 MAY 1920 ||He and Sarah Felton emigrated on 29 MAY 1920 from New York, New York, USAG.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wrexham, Denbigh, Jan-Mar 1881, vol 11b 298.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 1 month.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Thomas Watkin Jones, parents Thomas & Jane, Wrexham Parish, Denbigh, no 882. p 111.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S116] UK Royal Navy, Register of seamen's services. no 360036. Steward.
- [S59] USPRI, US Passport application dated 11 May 1920, no 35970.
- [S59] USPRI, Petition for Naturalisation, no 39185, Pennsylvania District Court., p 185.
- [S41] US census, 1920.
- [S59] USPRI, US Passport application dated 11 May 1920, no 35970. travel to UK for 6 months.
- [S59] USPRI, Presbetyerian Church, Hebron Memorial records, roll of infant church members,.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Pennsylvania Death certificate, no 21817, file 98622.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016