Daniel William Whitehead1
#7819, (20 February 1906-23 June 1965)
|Birth*||20 FEB 1906 ||Daniel William Whitehead was born on 20 FEB 1906 at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Richard Venus Whitehead and Esther Emma Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Joseph Edward Whitehead, Frank Henry Whitehead, Frederick James Whitehead, Ada Lily Whitehead, William John Whitehead, Edward Venus Whitehead and Henry James Whitehead.2 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1933 ||Daniel William Whitehead married Bessie Violet Gates in SEP 1933 at Chelsfield, KentG.3 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Daniel William Whitehead was employed as Roadman, KCC.4 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Bessie Violet Gates lived at 2 Black Cottages, Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||23 JUN 1965 ||Daniel William Whitehead died on 23 JUN 1965 at 2 Warren Road, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, aged 59.5,6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Oct-Dec 1906, vol 2a 537.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Bessie Violet Gates & Daniel W Whitehead, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1933, vol 2a 2413.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 58, Bromley, Kent, Jun 1965, vol 5a 501.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow Bessie Violet Whitehead.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016