#7888, (11 June 1830-5 January 1918)
|Birth*||11 JUN 1830 ||James Cheeseman was born on 11 JUN 1830 at Newington, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||4 JUL 1830 ||He was baptized on 4 JUL 1830 at St Mary's Church, Newington, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Jane Duke at 10 Canal Street, Camberwell, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Thomas Cheeseman, John Cheeseman and Emma Cheeseman.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||James Cheeseman lived with Jane Duke at Camberwell, SurreyG, together with Emma Cheeseman.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||James Cheeseman was employed as Waiter.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at 14 Catherine Street, Tower Hamlets, London, EnglandG, together with Emma Cheeseman.5 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of James Cheeseman was 'Sugar Baker.5' |
|Marriage*||14 APR 1863 ||He married Martha Bush Laws on 14 APR 1863 at St Dunstan & All Saints Church, Stepney, London, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Occupation||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of James Cheeseman was 'Refreshment House Keeper.8' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Martha Bush Laws lived at 127 Lower Thames Street, City of London, London, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||James Cheeseman and Martha Bush Laws lived at 73 London Road, Hackney, London, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||5 JAN 1918 ||James Cheeseman died on 5 JAN 1918 at 'Oban', Fitzharris Avenue, Bournemouth, Dorset, EnglandG, aged 87.10 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., James Cheeseman, parents Richard & Jane, St Mary, Newington, Surrey, no 451, p 57..
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; James Cheeseman, 33, father Richard, & Martha Bush Laws, 37, father Byam, St Duncan, Stepney, Middlesex, no 415, p 206.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Martha Bush Laws & James Cheeseman, Stepney, London, Apr-Jun 1863, vol 1c 929.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place. probate to Frederick John Cheeseman.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016