Robert William John Dinnadge1
#8352, (28 September 1900-June 1970)
|Birth*||28 SEP 1900 ||Robert William John Dinnadge was born on 28 SEP 1900 at Balham, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Robert William Dinnadge and Mary Hill at 14 Medwin Street, Brixton, London, EnglandG, together with Gwendoline Mary Dinnadge, Ronald Victor Dinnadge, Cyril Alexander Dinnadge and Arthur Leonard Dinnadge.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||1934 ||Robert William John Dinnadge lived with Robert William Dinnadge and Mary Hill at 34 Robsart Street, Brixton, London, EnglandG, together with Ronald Victor Dinnadge.4 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1939 ||Robert William John Dinnadge married Beatrice Elsie Fitch in JUN 1939 at Bermondsey, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Robert William John Dinnadge was 'Cafe Manager.6' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Beatrice Elsie Fitch lived at 153 Long Lane, Bermondsey, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||JUN 1970 ||Robert William John Dinnadge died in JUN 1970 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG, aged 69.8 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Dinnadge family tree, Ancestry.com.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wandsworth, London, Oct-Dec 1900, vol 1d 651.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers, Brixton & Kennington, Brixton, 1934, p 394.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Betrice E Fitch & Robert W Dinnadge, St Olave, Southwark, Lodon, Apr-Jun 1939, vol 1d 276.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, with other Fitch family.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Nottingham, Jun 1970, vol 3c 1249.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016