Gertrude Mary Russell1
#8642, (1886-11 August 1949)
|Birth*||1886 ||Gertrude Mary Russell was born in 1886 at Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with William Russell and Ellen Gertrude Milnes at 28 Springhead Road, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1910 ||Gertrude Mary Russell married Thomas Shadick Higgins M.D., B.Sc., D.P.H in MAR 1910 at Orsett, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Gertrude Mary Russell and Thomas Shadick Higgins M.D., B.Sc., D.P.H lived at 50 Fountain Road, Edgbaston, Worcestershire, EnglandG, together with Ellen Gertrude Milnes.4 |
|Emigration||1 JUN 1923 ||Gertrude Mary Russell and Thomas Shadick Higgins M.D., B.Sc., D.P.H emigrated on 1 JUN 1923 from Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Emigration*||19 DEC 1927 ||Gertrude Mary Russell emigrated on 19 DEC 1927 from Cape Town, South AfricaG.6 |
|Residence*||JUL 1949 ||She lived at 'Tyrone' Eric Road, Wynburg, Cape Province, South AfricaG.7 |
|Death*||11 AUG 1949 ||She died on 11 AUG 1949 at Cape Town, Cape Province, South AfricaG.7 |
|Burial*||15 AUG 1949 ||She was buried on 15 AUG 1949 at Maitland Cemetery, Maitland, Cape Town, Western Cape, South AfricaG.8 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, place & age.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Tom Shadick Higgins & Gertrude Milnes Russell, Orsett, Essex, Jan-Mar 1910, vol 4a 748.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, also nurse & one servant.
- [S61] Passengers, on MV Kenilworth Castle' Southampton to Cape Town.
- [S61] Passengers, on MV 'Balmoral Castle' Cape Town to Southampton , mother & children.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, death, age 64, Gertrude Milnes Russell Higgins, Cape Town SA.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, www.findagrave,com, #134975320.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, under 1 month.
- [S61] Passengers, on MV '? Castle' Cape Town to Southampton with mother and sister..
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016