John Thomas Biggadike1
#8728, (11 August 1877-8 February 1926)
|Birth*||11 AUG 1877 ||John Thomas Biggadike was born on 11 AUG 1877 at Kirton, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Emigration*||22 JUL 1907 ||He emigrated on 22 JUL 1907 from Lincolnshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||12 SEP 1918 ||He began military service on 12 SEP 1918 at Fairfield Farm, Rochester, Minnesota, USAG.2 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1923 ||He married Elizabeth Blessett, daughter of John Blessett and Elizabeth Smith, in MAR 1923 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||7 MAR 1923 ||John Thomas Biggadike was employed as Horseman at University Farm, St Paul, Ramsey, Minnesota, USAG.4 |
|Immigration*||7 MAR 1923 ||He and Elizabeth Blessett immigrated on 7 MAR 1923 to Ellis Island, New York, New York, USAG.4 |
|Death*||8 FEB 1926 ||John Thomas Biggadike died on 8 FEB 1926 at Roseville, Ramsey, Minnesota, USAG, aged 48.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Elizabeth Blessett & John T Biggadike, Bourne, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1923, vol 7a 581.
- [S59] USPRI, US WW1 Draft Registration Cards, 22-1-20C, 12 Sep 1918.
- [S61] Passengers, on the SS Minnelonka, arrived New York.
- [S61] Passengers, on the SS Majestic, Southampton, arrived New York.
- [S59] USPRI, Minnesota Death Index, Ramsey Co. cert. 023277, 1926, 449199.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016