John Thomas Pratt1
|Birth*||1888 ||John Thomas Pratt was born in 1888 at West Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with John Thomas Pratt and Maria Haywood at Windsor Castle Cottage, West Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Ada Pratt and Sophia Ann Pratt.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||John Thomas Pratt lived with John Thomas Pratt and Maria Haywood at Uffington, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Sophia Ann Pratt, George Pratt, Bertha Pratt and Edith Pratt.3 |
|Immigration*||15 SEP 1905 ||John Thomas Pratt immigrated on 15 SEP 1905 to Montreal, Quebec, CanadaG.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||8 MAR 1917 ||He began military service on 8 MAR 1917 at Hamilton, Ontario, CanadaG.5 |
|Milit-End*||11 JAN 1919 ||He ended military service on 11 JAN 1919 at Hamilton, OntarioG.6 |
|Marriage*||24 DEC 1930 ||He married Hilda Mabel Girard on 24 DEC 1930 at Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, CanadaG.7 |
|Death*||1950 ||John Thomas Pratt died in 1950 at Sault Ste Marie, OntarioG.8 |
|Burial*||1950 ||He was buried in 1950 at Greenwood Cemetery, Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, CanadaG.8 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S61] Passengers, John Thomas Pratt, age 18, on 'Tunisian' to Montreal. ?with Edward Smith, 21.
- [S127] UK, RAK record, CAN 70696, John William Pratt, Royal Flying Corps. next of kin George Edward Pratt Sault Ste Marie.
- [S127] UK, RAK record, CAN 70696, John William Pratt, Royal Flying Corps. Engine Fitter, next of kin George Edward Pratt Sault Ste Marie.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; John Thomas Pratt, 42, batchelor, & Hilda Mabel Girard, 39, spinster, Sauult Ste Marie, Algoma, Ont. reg no 2938.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, death record, age 62, findagrave.com, # 171837269. John Thomasl Pratt,.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016