#9248, (April 1826-January 1902)
|Birth*||APR 1826 ||William Palmer was born in APR 1826 at Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||7 MAY 1826 ||He was baptized on 7 MAY 1826 at St Mary's Church, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with William Palmer and Sarah Woodward at Darton, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Phillip Palmer, Sarah Ann Palmer and George Palmer.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||William Palmer lived with William Palmer and Sarah Woodward at Gawber, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with George Palmer.3 |
|Marriage*||27 JUN 1852 ||William Palmer married Mary White on 27 JUN 1852 at All Saints Church, Darton, Yorkshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||William Palmer was employed as Coal Miner.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Mary White lived at Smithy Green 5, Monk Bretton, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Palmer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||William Palmer lived at 10 Jumble Lane, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Palmer, Charles Heppenstall and Matthew Heppenstall.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||William Palmer lived with Sarah Palmer and Charles Heppenstall at 23 May Day Green, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Matthew Heppenstall, William Heppenstall, Alice Ann Heppenstall, Eleanor Heppenstall and Lily Heppenstall.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Palmer lived at 22 Nelson Street, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||JAN 1902 ||He died in JAN 1902 at Barnsley, YorkshireG, aged 75.9 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; William Palmer, parents William & Sarah, St Mary, Barnsley, Yorks., fhl 919368.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Palmer, father William, & Mary White, father William, All Saints, Darton, Yorks., no 295, p 148 & fhl 1542114.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, lodger Witham family.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 75, Barnsley, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1902, vol 9c 132.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016