Arthur Gladwin Gough1
#9263, (December 1894-2 December 1956)
|Birth*||DEC 1894 ||Arthur Gladwin Gough was born in DEC 1894 at Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG.1 |
|Baptism||19 MAR 1896 ||He was baptized on 19 MAR 1896 at St Mary's Church, Wyke, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Roland Gough and Mary Brook at 25 Lorne Street, Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with Gladys Ethel Gough, Hilda Gough and Anna Elizabeth Gough.3 |
|Occupation*||5 MAY 1915 ||The occupation of Arthur Gladwin Gough was 'Blacksmith.4' |
|Milit-Beg*||5 MAY 1915 ||He began military service on 5 MAY 1915 at Huddersfield, Yorkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Milit-End*||14 DEC 1918 ||He ended military service on 14 DEC 1918 at Huddersfield, YorkshireG.6 |
|Death*||2 DEC 1956 ||He died on 2 DEC 1956 at 221 Newsham Road, Blyth, Northumberland, EnglandG.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wrexham, Wales, Oct-Dec 1894, vol 11b 239.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Arthur Gough, parents Rowland & Mary, St Mary, Wyke, Yorks, no 1917, p 240 with sister Hilda.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S77] British Army records, 25439, Arthur Gough, Regular Army records. 16th Bgd RFA.
- [S77] British Army records, L 25439, Arthur Gough, Regular Army records. 16th Bgd RFA.
- [S77] British Army records, 25439, Arthur Gough, Regular Army records. 16th Bgd RFA. Demobilised.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Harold Gough.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016